So you want to be at the top of Google? Think you can just put up a great website filled with keywords and the magic will just happen? Nope. You need a systematic, well-rounded approach. Let's take a look at a real life Google search. I live in Boardman, Ohio, and let's say for example I'm looking for a chiropractor nearby. I would then search for something along the lines of "chiropractor boardman…
iM Image Marketing Blog
If you have a website, one of your primary goals is to get people to find it. There's a lot that goes into this, both in the initial set up and on an ongoing basis. Even if you aren't the web designer, there are things you can do as a business owner to bump up the probability of being found.
Use internet listing directories to your advantage. There are more than…
Is your company's data accurate throughout the web? How would you know if it wasn't? How would you correct it?
FIrst, we need to understand something. When a consumer searches for a product or service you offer, it is not just your company's website that gets indexed and shown in the search results. You may see other listings first, such as Google Maps results, advertisements, and also internet…
We hear a lot these days about the importance of social media, blogging, and the like. Let's look at a few reasons why a business should have a blog on their website.
1. It gives people a reason to visit your website.
If you maintain a blog, the new posts give people a reason to visit your site repeatedly. While they are there, they may browse around and learn about some of…
- Own 2019 Like You Own Your Business
- I Have a Good Business, Why Should I Worry about Branding?
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 3)
- Spring Clean Your Business
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 2)
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 1)
- Business Card Dos and Don'ts
- 6 Ways to Work ON Your Business, not IN it
- The One Piece of Information You Need to Include on Everything
- 5 Mistakes people make in logo design