We are big believers in including a blog on your website. It gives people a reason to come back to your website. It also gives you something to use for email marketing to your clients. In addition, a blog is big time SEO juice. However, for many people, maintaining a blog is something they have a lot of trouble with. For this reason, it ends up falling off the radar, which is bad for business.…
iM Image Marketing Blog
As a business owner, you're busy. You have to handle the day-to-day tasks of running your business, talking to clients, selling, managing employees, paperwork, financials, and everything else that goes along with being an entrepreneur. However, you know that blogging can be an effective way to reach more people, and to touch base with your current clientele, so you go in full force, and faithfully…
We hear a lot these days about the importance of social media, blogging, and the like. Let's look at a few reasons why a business should have a blog on their website.
1. It gives people a reason to visit your website.
If you maintain a blog, the new posts give people a reason to visit your site repeatedly. While they are there, they may browse around and learn about some of…
- Own 2019 Like You Own Your Business
- I Have a Good Business, Why Should I Worry about Branding?
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 3)
- Spring Clean Your Business
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 2)
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 1)
- Business Card Dos and Don'ts
- 6 Ways to Work ON Your Business, not IN it
- The One Piece of Information You Need to Include on Everything
- 5 Mistakes people make in logo design