Vertical Runner of McDonald Plans Grand Opening
Youngstown, Ohio (8/22/14) Vertical Runner of McDonald, a running specialty store located at 241 E. Marshall Rd. in McDonald, Ohio plans a grand opening celebration on Saturday, August 30, 2014 starting at 10:00 am.
Among the festivities, Vertical Runner of McDonald plans to hold a short fun run, raffle, and serve hot dogs, drinks, and desserts. The first 100 runners, walkers, or visitors to the store will receive a bag of goodies (wrist band, key chain, stickers, t-shirt, etc).
“We are really excited about opening Trumbull County's premier running specialty store. With the backing of the Vertical Runner, we are able to offer the top names in the running industry, such as Saucony, Mizuno, Adidas, Asics, and Pearl Izumi.” Said Tammy Camuso, owner. “In addition to a great selection of running footwear, we also offer the best of the best in nutrition and hydration for the local running community.”
Vertical Runner of McDonald is the fifth location nationally for Vertical Runner. This location employs five, and is staffed with active runners, some with many years in the specialty running shoe industry. They also maintain a website at www.verticalrunnermcdonald.com, which includes information for the new runner, and as well as a race schedule for local races ranging from 5k fun runs to full marathons. Vertical Runner of McDonald opened on August 1st, 2014.
To contact Vertical Runner of McDonald, visit the store at 241 E. Marshall Rd., McDonald, OH 44437, call 234-421-0188, or visit www.verticalrunnermcdonald.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be found on Facebook at www.facebook.com/VerticalRunnerMcDonald and on Twitter at @VerticalRunMcD.
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 3)
- Spring Clean Your Business
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 2)
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 1)
- Business Card Dos and Don'ts
- 6 Ways to Work ON Your Business, not IN it
- The One Piece of Information You Need to Include on Everything
- 5 Mistakes people make in logo design
- Your Business Card - Your Company's Most Visible Asset
- Finding the balance between personal and business in social media