iM Image Marketing Joins Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber
Canfield, OH (July 18, 2014) Local marketing agency iM Image Marketing has joined the Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber of Commerce.
“Joining the chamber is the next step in the growth of my business. We've spent a lot of time putting together the systems and processes we use that are really working well for our clients, particularly when it comes to web design and local search engine optimization.” stated Mike Tarantino, CEO and Creative Director of iM Image Marketing. “Membership in the Regional Chamber will allow us to connect to more of the businesses in the Youngstown area that we feel we can help with their marketing message, and we're excited to be involved with the Regional Chamber.”
The Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber (Regional Chamber) is a non-profit organization that provides leadership and business services to promote the growth of their nearly 2,600 members - representing more than 150,000 employees in the Mahoning Valley. The Regional Chamber membership allows access to a range of benefits, including discounts on healthcare and workers’ compensation and networking opportunities at more than 100 events annually. Visit www.regionalchamber.com to learn more.
iM Image Marketing was created in 2008 in Canfield, Ohio, and offers a number of services to their clients, including web design, branding, digital presence management, printing, and marketing services. They maintain a website at www.imimagemarketing.com. iM Image Marketing also operates iM Video Transfer, which converts old video formats, such as 8mm film and VHS, to DVD.
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 3)
- Spring Clean Your Business
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 2)
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 1)
- Business Card Dos and Don'ts
- 6 Ways to Work ON Your Business, not IN it
- The One Piece of Information You Need to Include on Everything
- 5 Mistakes people make in logo design
- Your Business Card - Your Company's Most Visible Asset
- Finding the balance between personal and business in social media