The One Piece of Information You Need to Include on Everything
As a business owner, you need to include your website on every promotional item you have. This means your business cards, letterhead, flyers, brochures, pens, keychains, note pads, signage and whatever else you can think of.
In this day and age, when people look for more information on anything, or anyone, they go online. According to InternetWorldStats.com, in 2017, over 3.7 Billion people used the internet. In the United States alone, more than 245,000,000 people, or 78 percent of our population used the internet. The company name "Google" has be come a verb. we "Google" everything.
If someone sees something only for a few seconds, i.e. a sign on your car, or a t-shirt, they are not likely to remember the phone number, but chances are good that they could remember the website address.
You can go in depth on your website. How much information can you really fit on a pen, calendar, or water bottle? Name, logo, and contact information is really about it. However, online, you can include as much information as you want, and your potential clients can read as much or as little of it as they like.
Including the same information on your promotional items helps to build consistency in your brand.
If you do not include your website address on something you hand to a potential client, you are not giving them the opportunity to learn more about you, and how you can help them.
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 3)
- Spring Clean Your Business
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 2)
- Marketing for Small Business (Part 1)
- Business Card Dos and Don'ts
- 6 Ways to Work ON Your Business, not IN it
- The One Piece of Information You Need to Include on Everything
- 5 Mistakes people make in logo design
- Your Business Card - Your Company's Most Visible Asset
- Finding the balance between personal and business in social media